Autotriz Limited Warranty T&C
1.0 AUTOTRIZ Limited Warranty Registration
• All vehicles treated with Autotriz are provided service warranty registered by franchises.
• Customers should register manually for warranty via website. Register Now
• Vehicle must be treated with Autotriz products only & service should be performed by a Autotriz approved applicator/franchise.
• Autotriz Franchise must be notified immediately of any claim due to failure of treatment within 30 days of occurrence.
• Vehicle must remain continuously registered within Indian transportation dept. for the duration of the warranty as warranty is on the registered number of the Vehicle.
1.1 AUTOTRIZ Annual Inspection & Maintenance
- Annual Inspections must be carried out only by Autotriz Franchise, within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warrant.
- Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period, Autotriz has right to deny any claims.
- A Maintenance fee, determined by the franchise will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection and possible reapplication of coating.
2.0 AUTOTRIZ Package Warranty ( Vehicle Paint body)
• Autotriz Protect 3+ Warranty, provided on vehicle paint is valid for Three (3) Years from the date of application for any vehicle.
• Autotriz Protect 5+ Warranty, provided on vehicle paint is valid for Five (5) years from the date of application for any vehicle.
• Autotriz Single Surface Warranty, provided on vehicle paint is valid for Eighteen (18) months from the date of application for any vehicle.
2.1 AUTOTRIZ (V3) Plastic Coating Warranty
• Autotriz Plastic Coating Warranty is valid for twelve (12) Months from the date of application for any vehicle against loss of hydrophobicity and environmental contaminant staining. Surface rust, pitting or discolouration is a direct result of improper maintenance and is not covered by this warranty.
2.2 AUTOTRIZ (V4) Wheel Coating Warranty
• Autotriz Wheel Coating Warranty is valid for twelve (12) Months from the date of application for any vehicle against loss of hydrophobicity and environmental contaminant staining. Surface rust, pitting or discolouration is a direct result of improper maintenance and is not covered by this warranty.
2.3 AUTOTRIZ (V5) Glass Coating Warranty
• Autotriz Glass coating Warranty is valid for twelve (12) months through installation from a franchise against loss of hydrophobicity and environmental contaminant staining. Liability Limitations apply.
2.4 AUTOTRIZ (V6) Leather & (V7) Fabric Coating Warranty
• The warranty is valid for Two (2) years from the date of application for any car. Autotriz warrants to the owner of the nominated vehicle that the treated surfaces will remain free of permanent stains and UV damage, except as otherwise noted in the warranty. Liability Limitations apply.
• Damage to any interior surface prior to Autotriz application;
• Damage caused by rips, tears, shredding;
• Damage caused by alteration or modification of surfaces;
• Damage caused by abrasive compounds and third party products;
• Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects.
3.0 AUTOTRIZ Vehicle Paintwork Warranty
• Autotriz Multi trade pvt ltd, warrant to the owner of the nominated vehicle that if the Autotriz is unsatisfactory in its performance of protecting the vehicles factory paintwork, PPF & Vinyl, Glass, Wheels from oxidation; damage from bird droppings, bug splatter, tree sap; or UV damage, whilst being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, Autotriz & it’s franchises will at no cost to the owner repair, clean, and/or retreat the affected area.
4.0 AUTOTRIZ Company Paintwork Liability Limitations
Autotriz Multi trade Pvt Ltd or its franchise shall not accept liability for the following:
• 1. Deterioration of factory-installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorised by Autotriz Multi trade Pvt Ltd;
• Swirl marks, scratches, chips to the painted surface, hard water spots.
• Pre-existing damage or deterioration; and/or any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
• Damage caused by manual or automatic wash brushes, contaminated and/or abrasive cloths and sponges, untreated areas due to accident damage and/or their subsequent repairs, and/or damage caused by impact with a foreign object (i.e., stone chips); and
• Warranty is valid for factory clear-coated systems only and excludes any non-clear-coated or matte finishes.
5.0 AUTOTRIZ Warranty Invalidations
Autotriz warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
• Neglect to maintain the vehicle according to the standards and techniques recommended by Autotriz India.
• Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
• Damage resulting from a collision or other vehicle accidents;
• Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or wilful abuse
• Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force major;
• Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage;
• Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vehicle surfaces;
• Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects;
• Damage to the vehicle prior to product application; and
• Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
6.0 AUTOTRIZ Treated Vehicle Accident damage
• Contact your vehicle insurer to ensure that any Autotriz products and services is included in your insurance coverage. If the vehicle sustains damage and reapplication is required, contact Autotriz Multi trade pvt ltd. or nearest franchise to arrange any additional treatments.
7.0 AUTOTRIZ Warranty Claim
The following applies to making a claim for any product defects or failures:
• Autotriz franchise must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
• Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied / reapplied or repaired by Autotriz franchise only after claim approval from Autotriz Multi trade pvt ltd
8.0 AUTOTRIZ Warranty Limits
In the event of a warranty claim, this warranty is limited to the following maximum amounts at Autotriz option –
• Autotriz or Franchises shall arrange the necessary approvals for warranty repairs and coating reapplication to be carried out, or;
• Refund the owner of the nominated vehicle 40% of the cost of coating application in full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty.
9.0 AUTOTRIZ Franchises & Approved Applicators
• Autotriz Franchises are selected using strict guidelines and requirements. Only Franchises are permitted to install and service any Autotriz products. To locate your nearest Autotriz Franchise – Locate Store.
For More Info & Claims Contact:
AutotrizTM Multi Trade Pvt Ltd.
P: +91 9689226644 E: email@example.com ; A: Walhekar Wadi Rd, Chinchwad Nagar, Pune, Maharastra – 411033