Autotriz coatings are strong enough to resist almost anything
but we have a few tips to keep your vehicle looking great!
- Hand Wash
- Pressure Wash
- Wash in shade
- Use AutoTriz Ceramic Shampoo
- Microfiber wash & dry
- Use Soft Water
- Wash in shade
- Don’t use automatic tunnel wash
- Don’t Use dirty towels
- Don’t wash in direct sunlight
- Don’t use rough shampoo
- Don’t use abrasive towels
- Don’t use hard water
- Don’t wash in direct sun
CAR WASHING TECHNIQUES
- Wash on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build up.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
- Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid
- Use Two Bucket method – one bucket for rinsing your sponge/mitt or microfiber cloth and one for soapy water.
- Use separate sponge/mitt or microfiber for paint, wheels & glasses.
- Always dry completely and never leave to air-dry. Water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots.
- Use AutoTriz microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping.
- Allow microfiber cloth to absorb the water.
- Always use clean or new microfiber cloth for cleaning and drying.
WaterMARK and CONTANIMATON Removal
- Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
- Never use excessive force to remove water spots.
- Bird droppings, tar, tree sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from the bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating.